Monday, August 3, 2015

Making Up For Monday: Library Love


It's time for Making Up For Monday! This is a weekly meme hosted by me that asks some fun literary questions. Feel free to play along!

This week's question: Do you have a favorite library? If yes, which one and why?

Yes!  My favorite library of all time is the library in Tigard, OR!  Why?  Because my husband and I used to go to that library all the time when we didn't have a car.  There is a little donut shop right outside and the library is two levels.  The library also has a ton of activities for free for both kids and adults. The staff was always friendly and resourceful and the contents of the library were always up to date.

What about you?


1 comment:

  1. My best memories are probably in the elementary school library when I was in fifth & sixth grade. The librarian took a special interest in me and let me spend recesses shelving books. Once she even got my teacher to give me special permission to help her catalog books during an afternoon. No other library has quite measured up in my mind.

    ReplyDelete