Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Came Early: Secret Santa

Last year I participated in The Broke and The Bookish's Secret Santa and had a blast, so I decided to play along again. The idea is that you send in your information to them and they send it to someone in the world who will send you a gift. Then you get information on someone else and go shopping for them. I was able to send my gift out just before the deadline (talk about procrastination) and then, just after I left for a business trip, my package arrived. I finally got home and was able to open it.  I was NOT disappointed! 


Look at all the stuff I got!!!!



 I am a HUGE fan of hot chocolate and how cool is this mug?  It has books on it, making it the PERFECT reading mug.


 Plus I got chocolate (which I love), a Star Wars bookmark (which is now in my current book), plus a calendar and post it notes (which are perfect for someone who works from home)!


And finally, the good stuff!  Where The Sidewalk Ends was the #1 book I wanted this year and I was thrilled that it was included. I LOVED reading Catch-22, but still didn't own a copy of it.  And I have met Mary Roach and read quite a few of her books. Gulp is the newest one that I hadn't been able to get my hands on yet...until now. 

Seriously, my Secret Santa did and AMAZING job!  
Thank you!!!! 
Thank you!!!! 
Thank you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment