Monday, November 10, 2014

Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book

It's time for Top Ten Tuesday! This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week's theme is: Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book (minor or just maybe a semi main character you wish a book was from their POV)

Here we go!

1. Charlie Weasley: Charlie is barely in the books, but let's face it, he has the COOLEST job EVER!  He's a dragon trainer!  I would LOVE to hear the story of Charlie and how he ended up in this particular career and his adventures.


2. Captain Hook: Who is Captain Hook?  He lives in Neverland, but unlike the Lost Boys, he wasn't brought there by Peter Pan AND he's an adult.  How did he get there?  Who was he before?  And what is his real name?


3. Ford Perfect: Ford Perfect is the coolest hitchhiker ever. He is the entire reason Arthur Dent ended up a hitchhiker.  What is his story?


4. Joe Gargery: Joe is my favorite character from Great Expectations and I would love to know more about him.
5. Boo Radley: Come on!  Who doesn't want to know the real story behind Boo Radley? There are plenty of legends and myths around town, but what is his real story?


6. Atticus Finch: Part of me believes that Atticus was a lot like Scout when he was younger.  I would love to hear about his childhood.

7. Abbé Faria: A priest who is in prison and has a ton of money hidden on an island....this guy definitely has a cool story!

8. Bobby: Bobby is an interesting guy. He's funny and insightful, but lacks the ability to handle his own life. I would love to know more about how he ended up in the psych ward with Craig.


9. Ricky Roberts: Ricky Roberts is Amber autistic friend who is being raised by a single mom. He is kind and generous and I think a story about Ricky would be amazing!

10. Isaac: By far my favorite character in the book was Isaac. He was funny and real. he had real, genuine reactions to things, but bounced back. I would love to hear more about him.




What about you?

I am hosting a Mystery Book Giveaway!  


13 comments:

  1. Abbe Faria! Would definitely read a book featuring him and how he came about all that money xD Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would definitely love to know his back story!

      Delete
  2. I'd love to read a book from Atticus Finch's point of view! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree about Boo Radley - he made my list too! :)

    http://bornandread.com/2014/11/11/top-ten-tuesday-get-these-people-in-the-limelight-already/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nearly put Isaac on my list but I ran out of room!! But ohh, I would read basically any of the characters from TKaM. Especially Boo Radely. And I would never say no to more Atticus. *nods* He's amazing and so wise. I kind of wonder if he was like Jem or Scout when he was a kid...
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true....he could have been just like Jem!

      Delete
  5. I never though of Isaac but I did put Van Houten since he was such a meanie.
    HERE'S MY TOP TEN TUESDAY!

    NEW FOLLOWER VIA GFC AND BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I never thought of Van Houten. His story would be so interesting!

      Delete
  6. You have such good picks! I didn't think about a lot of these, but I definitely agree with you! I love the idea of getting Boo Radley's story.
    New bloglovin' follower!
    Sarah
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Boo is such a fascinating and mysterious character!

      Delete
  7. I picked Isaac too! I love the choice of Captain Hook. That would make a great book.

    http://videoclimbersvariations.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-characters-who-need.html

    ReplyDelete