Monday, June 16, 2014

Making Up For Monday: Book Shame

It's time for Making Up For Monday!

This week's question: Is there a book you really enjoyed but are embarrassed to tell people you liked?  If so, what is it?

For the most part, I am not embarrassed by what I read. I have a very odd taste in books, But at the end of the day, doesn't everyone?  Many people I have talked to, don't like the books or authors that I adore. So my embarrassment level is rather low.

But there is one book, depending on the company, that does make me a little embarrassed. If I am talking to someone my age, I am fine.  But If I am talking to someone much younger or older, for some reason I get a bit embarrassed.  It's Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex by Mary Roach. It's a fascinating non-fiction look at sex.  


What about you?  Does any book embarrass you?




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so easily embarrassed that I have trouble mentioning lots of books that I've read! Don't feel alone.

    ReplyDelete