Monday, May 5, 2014

Making Up For Monday: Comfort Zone






It's time for Making Up For Monday!

This week's question: What is your reading comfort zone?

My reading comfort zone is somewhat embarrassing, not very embarrassing, just somewhat.  I would like to say that my comfort zone is classics or amazing prize winners with depth and wit. But the reality is, I love murder mysteries!  Yep, ordinary, cookie cutter murder mysteries. They are all so similar and somewhat predictable, yet I love reading them. I would like to pretend I am far more sophisticated and have refined tastes, but the reality is, I love me some simple "who dun it?"! 


What about you?





Check out more from Making Up For Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I love The Replacement cover. I hope it's good because I am going to add it to my TBR list :-)

    ReplyDelete