Monday, March 10, 2014

Making Up For Monday: Book Lending



It's Time for Making Up For Monday!

Question: Do you lend books out and, if so, what are your rules to lending?

Lending books is an interesting circumstance at my house.  I will lend most books to just about anyone (and have lost many a book this way).  My husband doesn't like to lend anything to everyone.  So lending at my house usually involves me sneaking books to people and telling them not to tell my husband and then desperately trying to get them back.  There's got to be a better way! Ha ha ha ha ha!





Check out more from Making Up For Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. I don't like lending books out only because I had to learn the hard way, ya know. I lucky though b/c not a lot of my friends are readers so I don't have people asking me to borrow books (THANK GOODNESS) lol
    Check out the rest of my answer -Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your lending stance/situation is really funny, especially about how your husband has to chase people down. U can read about what I do on my post: http://lovingthelanguageofliteracy.blogspot.com/2014/03/monday-memes.html

    ReplyDelete