Monday, January 27, 2014

Making Up For Monday: Movie Cast

It's Time for Making Up For Monday!

Question: Good news!  Your favorite book is going to be turned into a movie and you get to chose the cast!  Who do you choose?

I decided to go with Calico Joe by John Grisham, because I loved it so much and I love baseball.

As Calico Joe Castle, the all-American, super star, humble and sweet, rookie baseball player, I chose:  Chris Hemsworth.  He's incredibly attractive, has a sports build, and he can play the sweet, humble character well.
Source
As for the narrator, Paul Tracey, we would need both a kid and an adult. For the adult, I chose Neil Patrick Harris.  I love to see him out of the Barney Stinson character (although I like Barney).  He pulls off the sweet guy who wants to do the right thing.
Source

As for the child version, I chose Max Page.

Source
You may know him better as mini Darth Vader.  :)




For Paul's father, Warren Tracey, I chose Ashton Kutcher. He can pull off the douche character pretty well. 

Source
They would have to use make up to age both Hemsworth and Kutcher, but I think that's better than finding older actors to play them and trying to find the best look alikes. 

So, what would you do with your favorite book?



Check out more from Making Up For Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment