Monday, January 20, 2014

Making Up For Monday: Character Fun

Its time for Making Up For Monday!

Question: If you could be any character in any book, who would be and what would you do as them in their book?

I chose a childhood favorite.  I would be Charlie Buckets! Seriously, who doesn't want a chocolate factory? What would I do as Charlie?  Play in the chocolate factory of course! Willy Wonka's chocolate factory sounds like it would be fun to discover for YEARS. Charlie Buckets is one lucky kid.




Check out more from Making Up For Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Good choice. Getting a golden ticket to the Chocolate Factory would be a fantasy come true for anyone with a sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha yes it would! Thanks for stopping by Jason!

      Delete
  2. Hmmm...either Meg from A Wrinkle in Time or one of the kids who gets to go to Hogwarts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I could survive Hogwarts. I think I'd be the kid that falls through the fake stair or gets stuck going to the wrong place all the time.

      Delete