Friday, January 31, 2014

Blogger Hop: Book Orders

Hosted by: Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer

When you receive new books in the mail, do the older ones get moved to the bottom of your list or do go strictly "by the book" and keep your list with older books first and then the new ones? 

Oh man, I have no rational explanation for my book order, it just depends.  Often times, the new book wins in what I read next, but only if it arrives AFTER I JUST finished a book.  If I still have a ways to go in the new book, the choice of the next book can range from what someone recommended to me, what is the oldest, or what I feel like reading at that time.

5 comments:

  1. hi. i definitely have this way of reading.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am too organised, almost obsessively sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My reading list got way too complicated once I got a Kindle, especially when I can download books from the library for free. I have hundreds of books on that Kindle waiting to be read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good plan...stop by for my full answer if you want to.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read as the mood hits me. Sometimes I read the same genre for a month then get sick of it and change to another one. Whatever the mood hits is what I read next.

    ReplyDelete