Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Reading Challenge: Reading from A-Z

This year, I was challenged to read through the alphabet; a book who's title starts with each letter of the alphabet.  Some were easy, and some...well... it took some searching. Some I didn't enjoy and some I quite liked!  I read some that I wouldn't have otherwise.  What a great adventure!


A: The Angel's Game
B:  Boy21
C: Calico Joe
D: The Dinner
E: Ender's Game
F: Following Atticus
G: The Great Gatsby
H: Harry Potter (all of them)
I: Inkheart
J: John Adams
K: The King of Torts
L: The Lightning Thief
M: Moneyball
N: Never Go Back
O: Oliver Twist
P: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Q: Q is for Quarry
R: Rain Gods
S: Sex on the Moon
T: A Time to Kill
U: An Unsuitable Job for a Woman
V: V is for Vengence
W: Waiter Rant
X:  XYZ: A Detective Story
Y: The Year of Magical Thinking
Z: Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald

Now I need a new challenge.  Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Read the Pulitzer Prize winners for fiction! That's been my challenge for many years. I haven't gotten far :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo.. that sounds like my kind of challenge!

      Delete